Payment is expected when services are rendered.
We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash.
When unexpected illness strikes a cat, unexpected expense strikes as well. The Cat Doctor & Friends understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where a friendly receptionist can call in your application over the phone or submit your application on-line for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com or call 1 (800) 677-0718.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest- Free Options
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- No Monthly Billing Fees
Every situation is different when it comes to having to pay for unexpected veterinary care. We have put together some suggestions for you to consider when you have exhausted all other means.
- GoFundMe.com is a internet based way to raise funds for all kinds of situations.
- PetChance.org is a non-profit organization that helps with pet care.
- CauseWish.com is another internet based way to raise funds just for medical needs.
- Fundrazr.com is very similar to GoFundMe.
- Consider having a yard sale, bake sale, or car wash. Ask family, friends and neighbors to donate sale items, baked goods, or time.
- If you live near a veterinary school, call and ask if they can help you.